Saturday 8 November 2014

Come Say Hello!


(Or ‘come say help’ as the computer autocorrected my spelling mistake) 


Most hits on the blog seem to come from people who’ve linked from me making a comment on the Yarn Harlot’s blog. Dear those people, please say hello! Part of the reason for blogging is to link up with others in the knitting community. I may not be the most exciting knitter just yet, but I am friendly. Please come say hello and share what you’re knitting/crocheting etc. Tomorrow I’m planning on going to Fashion and Textile Museum see the KNITWEAR from Chanel to Westwood exhibition with friends. I suspect that photographs won’t be allowed inside, otherwise I’d share them with you. 

I’ve decided to spend Sunday with one of my favourite actors – him on the DVD player and me on the sofa knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2020

This blog seems somewhat neglected, but I promise I've not forgotten it.  Both life and knitting have happened, and plans are being made...